In an earlier published article, I explained what marketing is all about, what it entails, how to do it the right way and my experiences with marketing.
Today, I’m going to be sharing with you six (6) effective marketing strategies. Most of which I’ve tried on my own and have proven to be very productive in reaching target customers.
First on the list is:
- BRAND: Your business brand is the first thing people get to know about your business. It is your identity. It distinguishes you from others. It includes the name of your company, its logo or even its popular phrase. Your business brand is what people know you with. Think of a very creative brand and sit back and watch your brand spread the message for you. How creative and attention catching your brand is would make people curious about what you have to offer.
- BE SPECIFIC: Be specific about your line of business. Don’t be a jack of all trade. Narrow it down. Be the brand that everyone remembers when they think of a particular thing. For example, if you are producing coconut oil, it is better to focus on producing coconut oil and various other products of coconut. This is better than producing coconut products, orange products, tiger nut products all under the same brand. You might just end up confusing people. Instead, be the brand that everyone remembers when they think about coconut. However, if you want to focus on producing cooking oils, then let it be strictly cooking oils and nothing else so that when people think of cooking oils, they remember your brand and with your brand they can have various options of cooking oils to choose from. Narrowing it down makes a whole lot of difference. It makes your business unique. You might want to check out my article on “How to pick a good business Niche”.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: This is an important tool that you should take advantage of in marketing your business. A lot of people go online several times a day looking for new information or updates. Open a business page on facebook, Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn etc. Create a community where your customers can interact with themselves and with you. Relate with your customers on a personal level to earn their trust. Always send updates about your products, including video tutorials on how to use them. It goes a long way. Most importantly, take advantage of social media advertising. It helps you reach a wider audience than just your social media followers.
- THE MESSAGE: Like I mentioned earlier, how to effectively spread the message is like any other skill. With constant practice, you become better at it. Tell your customers why your product is unique, let them know what makes your brand stand out from other similar brands. Most importantly, be as honest as possible. Be willing to offer solutions. Don’t be worried about giving too much of your secrets away. They would love you more for those secrets and always look at you as an authority. When you are able to win the heart of your customers, then sit back and watch them spread your message to others!
- PACKAGING: If you are a manufacturer, you need to pay special attention to how you present your product. Is it attractive? Does it look portable? Does its look depict quality? Ask yourself all these questions. You can also ask people outside your company what they think about the packaging of your product. This is another test of your creativity.
- TAKING IT OUT: This simply implies taking your business to your customers. There are various ways you can do this. It can be by visiting hospitals, schools or work places to share free samples (this depends on what you produce), you can print and share flyers to people. You can sponsor certain events during which your brand would be talked about to the attendees of such events. If you can afford it, you can also advertise through the electronic media. For more advertising tips, you might want to book a private session with BIZMANIN. Kindly visit the “SERVICES” page to read more about what we offer.
In conclusion, love marketing and people would love your product. It’s as simple as that.
Was this article helpful?
Let me know what you think in the comment section.
***If this article was helpful, please kindly support bizmanin here👉 https://useshukran.com/cr/bizmanin so we’ll be able to keep bringing quality entrepreneurial ideas and tips to help grow your business..
Thank you so much for your support so far. I wouldn’t have done this without you all!😘